From QB64 Wiki
The EQV statement returns a value based on the equivalence of two conditions or values.
- first_value EQV second_value
- Returns True only when both values are the same.
- Turns a bit on if both bits are the same, turns a bit off if both bits are different.
The results of the bitwise logical operations, where A and B are operands, and T and F indicate that a bit is set or not set:
Note that the Relational Operations return negative one (-1, all bits set) and zero (0, no bits set) for true and false, respectively.
This allows relational tests to be inverted and combined using the bitwise logical operations.
|A ||B ||NOT B ||A AND B ||A OR B||A XOR B||A EQV B||A IMP B
|T ||T ||F ||T ||T ||F ||T ||T
|T ||F ||T ||F ||T ||T ||F ||F
|F ||T ||F ||F ||T ||T ||F ||T
|F ||F ||T ||F ||F ||F ||T ||T
- Go to Keyword Reference - Alphabetical
- Go to Keyword Reference - By usage
- Go to Main WIKI Page