From QB64 Wiki
The _SNDCOPY function copies a sound to a new handle so that two or more of the same sound can be played at once. The passed handle parameter is from the _SNDOPEN function.
- copyHandle& = _SNDCOPY(handle&)
- Returns a new handle to the a copy in memory of the sound data referred to by the source handle.
- No changes to the source handle (such as a volume change) are inherited.
- The sound data referred to by the handle and its copies are not freed until all of them are closed.
- In versions prior to build 20170811/60, the sound identified by handle& must have been opened using the "SYNC" capability to use this function.