From QB64 Wiki
The QB64 Forum has some ways to make your posts easier to read and allows a limited amount of code to be posted. It is highly recommended that code posted be enclosed in a code box by clicking the # button and pasting! It also prevents smileys.
- Insert Code button (# symbol): Inserts a [code][/code] box area to paste scroll-able program code text. [code]Your code[/code]
- Code can be easily copied from a post later by clicking the Code: [Select] button to highlight and right click to Copy.
- Pasting code directly into the text entry area is NOT recommended and may create smiley characters in code!
- Insert Hyperlink (globe symbol): Inserts a [url][/url] area for internet links to other pages or sites. Some links pasted directly into the edit area may not link correctly! Link titling can be done as follows: [url=Link address]Your title[/url]
- Insert Quote (bubble symbol): Inserts a [quote][/quote] box area for quotes from other posts or other sites. Use when you want to respond to specific users or statements. Author can be added as follows: [quote author=Name]Your quote[/quote]
- Use the Quote button of previous posts to copy an entire post with the author's user name in the Quick Reply area.
- Attachments and other options: Click the link to open the options area below the post text entry area.
- Notify me of replies check box option.
- Return to this topic check box option.
- Don't use smileys check box option.
- Attach File option: Choose file button allows a poster to browse for file(s) to upload to QB64.net and link at bottom of post.