From QB64 Wiki
The $RESIZE metacommand determines if a program window can be resized by the user in QB64 GL only.
- $RESIZE:ON is used to allow the program window to be resized by a program user. Otherwise it cannot be changed.
- $RESIZE:OFF (default) is used when the program's window size cannot be changed by the user.
- $RESIZE:STRETCH the screen will be stretched to fit the new window size with a 1 to 1 ratio of width and height.
- $RESIZE:SMOOTH the screen will be stretched also, but with linear filtering applied to the pixels.
- QB64 GL programs only. Not available in QB64 SDL versions .954 and older.