From QB64 Wiki
(Redirected from WEND)
The WHILE...WEND statement is used to repeat a block of statements while the condition is met.
- condition is a numeric expression used to determine if the loop will execute.
- statements will execute repeatedly while condition is a non-zero value.
- EXIT WHILE can be used for emergency exits from the loop in QB64 only.
- A DO...LOOP can use the same DO WHILE condition to get the same results.
- WHILE loops only run if the WHILE condition is True.
|<||Less than||IF a < b THEN|
|>||Greater than||IF a > b THEN|
|=||Equal||IF a = b THEN|
|<=||Less than or equal||IF a <= b THEN|
|>=||Greater than or equal||IF a >= b THEN|
|<>||NOT equal||IF a <> b THEN|
Example 1: Reading an entire file. Example assumes the program has a file opened as #1
Example 2: Clearing the keyboard buffer.