From QB64 Wiki
The _SNDCOPY function copies a sound to a new handle so that two or more of the same sound can be played at once. The passed handle parameter is from the _SNDOPEN function.
- copy_handle& = _SNDCOPY(handle&)
- Opened sound files must have the "SYNC" capability to use this function. (Currently WAV, OGG, AIF, RIF and VOC)
- Returns a new handle to the same sound data referred to by the source handle.
- No changes to the source handle (such as a volume change) are inherited.
- The sound data referred to by the handle and its copies are not freed until all of them are closed.
QB64 supports the following sound file formats (Bold is a guaranteed capability): WAV = "VOL,SYNC,LEN,PAUSE" Free WAV to OGG GUI converter OGG = "VOL,SYNC,LEN,PAUSE" Free WAV to OGG converter AIF = "VOL,SYNC,LEN,PAUSE" RIF = "VOL,SYNC,LEN,PAUSE" VOC = "VOL,SYNC,LEN,PAUSE" MID = "VOL" MOD = "VOL,PAUSE" MP3 = "VOL,PAUSE,SETPOS" Free WMA, MP3 and OGG converter Note: _SNDBAL only affects MP3 volume. Sound will reside in main channel.
h2& = _SNDCOPY(h&)