From QB64 Wiki
The INTERRUPT statement is an assembly routine for accessing computer information registers.
- CALL INTERRUPT(intnum, inregs, outregs)
- Available on QuickBasic versions 4 up, it requires the library to be loaded. Command line: QB.EXE /L in QB4.5 .
- Interrupt number is the interrupt reference vector table address. See: Ralf Brown's Interrupt List
- Inregs are the values placed into the call and outregs are the register return values.
- INTERRUPT can only use ax, bx, cx, dx, bp, si, di, and the flags values.
- NOTE: QB64 does not currently support INT 33h mouse functions above 3 or INT requests other than 33
- The TYPE definition below will work for both INTERRUPT and INTERRUPTX statement calls:
RegType.BI '$INCLUDE file can be used by INTERRUPT or INTERRUPTX
Download Ethan Winer's FREE Qbasic Book and Programs: WINER.ZIP