• Print

Author Topic: Correction of Clippy's & Codeguy's problems with latest release (V0.921) [fixed]  (Read 1088 times)

Pete

• Cuz I sez so varmint!
Re: Correction of Clippy's & Codeguy's problems with latest release (V0.921) [fixed]
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 09:48:46 AM »

Well as the saying goes, "Cheap you buy..." but that's not always true. I actually got an e-machines years ago, and I would rate it better than the more expensive HP counterpart. I picked it up for a song, too! (Although as God as my witness, that's the last time I will put on a dress and sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" for a Best Buy sales manager in San Francisco, just to get a great deal on a PC!)

Pete  ;D
It's only rocket science; it's not Linux!

Clippy

• I LOVE π = 4 * ATN(1)    Use the QB64 WIKI >>>
    • Pete's Qbasic Site
    • Email
Re: Correction of Clippy's & Codeguy's problems with latest release (V0.921) [fixed]
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2010, 11:45:27 AM »
OK, now on to the next issue!

Why does 5 on the Number Pad return a 2 byte code CHR$(0) + CHR$(76) [L]

Qbasic returned nothing, but "L" was strangely missing from the 2 byte code list with Num Lock off anyhow.

Relax, I just want to document that in the WIKI or shouldn't I.  ;D

Ted

BTW, that volume KNOB problem does not affect my new Toyota keyboard volume buttons, but it does have a tendency to lock the gas pedal to the floor in my NASCAR game!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 11:51:28 AM by Clippy »
QB64 WIKI: Main Page
Download Q-Basics Code Demo: Q-Basics.zip
Download QB64 BAT, IconAdder and VBS shortcuts: QB64BAT.zip
Download QB64 DLL files in a ZIP: Program64.zip

Pete

• Cuz I sez so varmint!
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2010, 11:50:14 AM »
BTW, that volume KNOB problem does not affect my new Toshiba keyboard volume buttons, but it does have a tendency to lock the gas pedal to the floor in my NASCAR game!

That's a feature, not a bug... it keeps you from driving like a girl!

Pete  ;D

- I haven't experienced any volume control related problems with my good ol' made in USA keyboard or computer system.

It's only rocket science; it's not Linux!

• Print